- Esmane info
Join our team as a DevOps Engineering Lead!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
The DevOps Engineering Lead will act as a squad leader that builds and operates fast and scalable workflows, drives the transformational journey into the AWS Cloud platform of services.
What You Will Do:
- Drive significant improvements to business outcomes through simplifying and accelerating software development practice both through technical projects and also procedural and technical coaching Leadership Responsibility
- Lead multiple products or work streams simultaneously
- Guide and coach less experienced peers to become more productive and effective team members
- Revision/Source Control, Configuration Management
- Maintaining tools related to Monitoring, Logging, Bug Tracking, Testing Infrastructure as Code/Software Defined Infrastructure
- Lead the implementation of continuous delivery systems and methodologies on AWS
- Lead automation of security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Lead deployment of monitoring, metrics, and logging systems on AWS
- Manage and maintain tools to automate operational processes
- Support development/engineering team to drive, design, implement and maintain end-to-end DevOps automation from build, implement, deploy (code check-in), operate and maintaining the CI/CD deployment pipeline
What We Expect:
- Knowledge of development processes and methodologies
- Knowledge of DevOps tooling landscape and experience integrating various DevOps tools together to provide end to end application lifecycle management
- Deep knowledge in software architecture and programming
- Strong practical Linux and Windows-based systems administration skills in a Cloud or Virtualized environment
- Understanding of application and infrastructure logs
- Experience with various DevSecOps tools
- Customer focused attitude to deliver excellent customer outcomes through technical expertise
- Ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges
- Ability to take "ownership" with high sense of urgency and work like an "entrepreneur"
- Demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across teams to a broad range of audiences
- Good English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 11th of June. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.