- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! Xfly is looking for new great colleagues!
We are part of the Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multicultural company together with our second brand Xfly has become one of the mayor CPA providers in Europe and currently employs over 650 people from 30 different nationalities. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius, Sofia, Lisbon, Munich and Hamburg. We provide long-term ACMI services for major airlines in Europe.
Our current fleet consists of 22 aircraft, consisting of between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and Airbus A320s, and is continuously growing. We operate ACMI production under “wet-lease” contracts and on behalf of our customers. We currently actively recruit new talents all over Europe to support our ambitious growth plan. It’s time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our passionate and wonderful team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for an In-House Designer, who is responsible for using different typography, composition, color and visual identity design to create different marketing tools and promote a company's business.
- Responsible of supporting the marketing team with creating, designing, and implementing marketing materials like digital graphics, leaflets, webpage design, aviation specific materials, photos, videos etc.
- Developing concepts, graphics, and layouts, including making decisions according to company CVI.
- Testing graphics across various media.
- Ensuring final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Requirements and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Previous graphic designing and video editing experience will be beneficial
- Fluency in English and in Estonian
- Advanced user of Adobe Creative Suite Software and Figma and experience with WordPress and Silverstripe CMS
- Familiarity with video editing, animation, photography or coding is a plus, but not a requirement.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE A TEAM - We support each other and celebrate success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee