Talent Acquisition SpecialistXfly
- Esmane info
Talent Acquisition Specialist
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company, it is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900, ATR 72-600 and A320 aircrafts.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Source potential candidates through a variety of channels (e.g. social media platforms, and professional networks.)
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person/virtual interviews
- Manage candidate information, including resumes and contact details, using our Applicant Tracking System (Teamtailor)
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position’s requirements
- Participate in employer branding initiatives
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Collaborate with our hiring managers to ensure Talent Acquisition service delivery
Requirements and Experience:
- Proven work experience as a Recruiter, Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Strong knowledge of and experience using an Applicant Tracking System. Experience with Teamtailor is an advantage
- Familiarity with current applicable employment laws
- Academic qualifications in Human Resources, business administration or similar field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE A TEAM - We support each other and celebrate success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee
€ 1600 – 2000
€ 2500 – 3700