Junior Specialist - Onsite SupportSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about hardware service, troubleshooting and user support?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide central point of Onsite Support to all internal end-users;
- Solve, assign and track hardware and support related requests;
- Administrate hardware lifecycle;
- Learn and follow bank regulations and procedures;
- Collaborate with and learn from skilled team members.
What is needed in this role:
- Fluency in Estonian language and very good conversational skills in English;
- Being well organized with great administrative skills;
- Previous experience in supportive function;
- The ability and willingness to do physical work occasionally (such as moving our equipment, unpackaging our hardware and computer installation etc.);
- At least secondary education.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Svetlana Dūdele, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 04.04.2023 the latest.
PS! This is a temporary position with a contract for 6 month period. The position requires full-time work on-site with working hours from 8:30 AM - 5 PM .
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1100-1700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.
€ 1300 – 2000