Financial Product Sales Specialist in Swedbank MarketsSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about financial markets and investing?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Work with a team of professional Sales specialists assisting customers in buying and selling financial securities across the globe;
- Support customers with investment area related topics;
- Create and improve high standards of customer service;
- Deepen the knowledge of financial products and capital markets;
- Be closely part of what is happening in the economy and financial markets.
What is needed in this role:
- University degree in Economics or Finance is preferable;
- Good understanding of and interest in financial markets and economics;
- Work during U.S market open hours 15.00-23.00;
- Experience in financial markets is preferable;
- Fluent Estonian and English. Basic spoken Russian language knowledge is preferable;
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of professionals, who are jointly delivering quality service, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage. Markets is a unit in Swedbank responsible for sales and trading in financial instruments such as securities, currencies, futures & options. Our customers range from private and corporate to financial institutions. You are invited to join the fast and exciting world of financial markets." Simmo Sommer, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 03.04.2023 the latest.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2050-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.