RELEASE MANAGERStayCool OÜ
- Esmane info
YOUR COOL ROLE
Coolbet together with GAN Limited is looking for someone to join the Release team to control code releases through our development environments. You will be responsible for coordinating activities and working closely with a variety of stakeholders to plan, track and manage releases.
This role would join the growing global-based Service Management team where You will enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced and exciting environment using the latest technologies. We have an agile and creative development environment on a wide variety of exciting products and features. Are you comfortable reacting to constantly evolving and rapidly expanding markets? Join our team!
YOUR COOL RESPONSIBILITIES
- Organize and manage code releases.
- Schedule sprint, mid-sprint, and emergency releases.
- Plan, track, manage risk, evaluate and communicate the status of software releases.
- Work closely with geographically distributed teams.
- Manage risks that might affect release schedules.
- Monitor execution and provide updates to internal stakeholders on release milestones.
- Drive ongoing process improvements based on lessons learned.
- Identify and innovate in areas where manual work can be automated.
- Collate the status reports.
WHAT DO WE EXPECT FROM A COOL RELEASE MANAGER?
- Basic knowledge of version control tools (GitLab, Bitbucket) will be considered a strong plus.
- Previous knowledge and work with integration DevOps tools like Jenkins.
- Basic knowledge of Docker and Kubernetes is a plus.
- Strong aptitude for managing their own work to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Self-starter and a positive mindset.
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
📚 Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
🤸♂️ Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team.
👐 A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
🏡 Flexible working schedules.
🏝 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
🏥 Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
🚴♂️ Sports/health compensation.
👨🎓 Individual training budget.
💰 Anniversary bonus.
🤹♂️Exciting team events and annual seminars.
🌍 Relocation compensation.
♣ ..and yes, if you already don't know how, we will teach you how to play poker.
- Interview HR+Hiring Manager -> Technical Interview -> Background Check -> Offer
- Start date: asap.
- A hybrid on-site position that may require occasional travel to other GAN offices
We are an equal-opportunity employer, and we value diversity. Our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics, and traits make us better at serving customers. So please, come as you are!
Coolbet is an award-winning sportsbook, online casino, and poker provider with a presence in 10 countries on 3 continents holding 4 gaming licenses. Together with GAN Limited, the company is set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Our office is located in the center of Tallinn, Estonia, with 400+ employees from more than 50 countries. Coolbet's goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by continuously focusing on product development and innovation while creating a new industry standard for responsible gaming.
Lisahüved: additional vacation days, bonus system, sports/health compensation, flexible schedule, individual training budget
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Paldiski mnt 29
- Paindlik tööaeg
Are you tired of working for a company that's as exciting as watching paint dry and you want to try something new? Look no further than Coolbet! Join Coolbet, the innovative iGaming company that's taking the world by storm! We've got more than 400 talented and passionate employees from over 50 countries, all working together to deliver the best gaming experience possible.
At Coolbet, we believe in taking risks, sharing ideas, and owning our work. We're not afraid of change, because we know that our customers are at the heart of everything we do. That's why we strive to be the fairest, most personal, and most transparent gaming site in the industry.
But it's not all work and no play! We've got a fantastic atmosphere that's fun, creative, and full of energy. Whether you're brainstorming new ideas with your team or bonding over a game of ping pong, you'll love being part of the Coolbet family. We offer a fantastic working environment and various activities such as an annual seminar, team events, Friday Beers, and poker nights to keep our employees engaged and connected.
And the best part? We're growing fast and looking for new talent to join our team! Whether you're a seasoned pro or just starting out, we've got opportunities for everyone. So why not take a chance to apply now to take part in our new adventure and discover why Coolbet is the place to be? With our unique blend of innovation, responsibility, and fun, you'll never want to leave.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.coolbet.com