- Esmane info
Join our team as a Credit Controller!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Lending Competence Center has established a fully new role to strengthen their team. The team is comprised of high-level professionals who are interested to follow the market trends of various financial products in the fields of different types of lending for private customers as well as legal entities.
What You Will Do:
- Perform quality controls for Level 5 credit decisions (mortgage and unsecured loans, leasing for private individuals) in Customer Relationship Management Department
- Perform quality controls for credit memos and materials prepared for decision making
- Prepare conclusion memos of made controls and share findings with counterparties
- Participating in development of credit quality functions and provide input for training needs as well as for improvement of internal lending procedures
- Regularly perform trainings related to lending and credit topics
- Support colleagues with understanding and implementing internal regulations and rules
- Collaborate with Retail Division departments, Credit Risks and Internal Controls departments
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience in Banking or Finance industry
- Good knowledge of Credit regulations
- Planning and time management skills
- Financial and credit risk analyzes of private individual customers
- Higher education in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or similar
- Fluent English and Estonian is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Paid leave. We are proud of our employees who are participating in military trainings. Therefore, Luminor offers 30 fully paid calendar days for military trainings every year
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance after first 3 months mass in all three Baltic sates as well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness without doctor note needed
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. 2300-3000 EUR/month, which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 5th of April. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
Liivalaia 45, 10145, Tallinn
Luminor is the leading independent bank in the Baltics and the third-largest provider of financial services in our region. We serve the financial needs of individuals, families, and companies. Just like our home markets of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania we are young, dynamic, and forward looking.
Luminor has a strong and capable team that is committed to achieving our strategic objectives. We are dedicated to supporting sustainable growth in the Baltic region by providing a long-term commitment to businesses and individuals.