- Esmane info
FINNPLAY Technologies Oy is a Finnish software development company specialized in applications for the iGaming industry with customers around the world. We are the leading provider of platform technology in the Nordics. Our customers include some of the top online casino operators in regulated markets. We are an ambitious company with a dedication to deliver top quality to our clients with our unique and high value products. Founded in 2008, we are an international team of 85 people. Learn more about Finnplay and our team at http://www.finnplay.com.
FINNPLAY TECHNOLOGIES, RELEASE MANAGER
Finnplay is now looking for a Release Manager to join our passionate team based in Tallinn, Estonia. You will work in international online gaming company, which develops real money gaming platforms and solution for the iGaming industry.
As a member of our dynamic international team you will be working on different layers of the company infrastructure. A commitment to collaborative problem solving, commitment to this challenging and important position, and dedication to company culture is required.
YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES WILL BE:
- Manage release implementations and calendar
- Communicates forward schedule of releases
- Coordinate efforts across teams to ensure release dependencies are accounted for in the deployment plan
- Work with development to understand impacts of branches and code merges
- Works with all stakeholders and recommend process improvements designed to further mature release management capabilities and improve overall results
- Ensures all release documentations is completed per defined guidelines and standards
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU:
- Qualifications include B.Tech in Computer Science or an equivalent degree
- Understanding and knowledge of Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (abbreviated to CD/CI) pipelines / Jenkins / Rancher
- Must have some project management and risk management experience
- It is advisable to understand traditional methodologies like agile, including Scrum, or Kanban
- Understanding of application infrastructure, system architecture, operating systems, and software development
- Fine communication and negotiation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Leadership qualities to handle a team
- Must know presentation and must be a detailed orientation
- Analytical skills to tackle any problem
- Time management skills to deliver the project on time
Finnplay offers an international work environment being the leading provider of platform technology in the Nordics. The work culture is easy-going with low hierarchy, everyone’s voice is heard. Finnplay’s offers extensive employee benefits´ package;
- Great opportunity to take part in the development of growth- and innovation-driven company and build its future
- Stebby sport activities
- Private healthcare
- Annual performance bonus
- 8 online consultation sessions with a certified coach / therapist / psychologist
- Possibility to book a workcation in company´s apartments in Spain or in Latvia
- We value our employees and want to grant extra days off for example on their birthdays, for long-service and wellness days when you can take care of your physical and mental wellbeing
- Wellness and team-building events
We would like to hear more about you! If you got interested in this position, please submit your application via website latest by 31st of March 2023.
We will start going through the applications as soon as they arrive and recruit when a suitable person has been found. Ideally, our new team member will start in April-May 2023.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lõõtsa 1A, 11415, Tallinn
It's your game!
We are Entain - one of the biggest iGaming companies worldwide. Our vision is to be the world leader in betting, gaming and interactive entertainment. We will achieve this through our focus on sustainability and growth, transforming our sector for our players, for ourselves and for the good of entertainment.
The Entain journey began on 9th December 2020, but our brands have been making history since the 1880s. Licensed in 27 jurisdictions, we’re now home to a global family of more than 25 iconic names - such big names as BetMGM, Bwin, Coral, and Ladbrokes.
In Entain, we employ around 24,000 people in 19 countries across five continents, with retail operations in the UK, Ireland, Belgium and Italy.
ENLABS, which stands for Entertainment Laboratories, was acquired by Entain and joined the Entain family in April of 2021.
In Entain Baltics and Nordics, we are a company that creates entertainment through innovative thinking by offering our customers industry-leading gaming content across all product verticals coupled with outstanding localised service. We are the largest iGaming operator in the Baltics with an ambition to expand well beyond, becoming one of the leading online gaming companies in other regions of Europe. We focus on regulated or soon-to-be-regulated markets and promote responsible gambling. Regulation means a guarantee of fair play, player protection and local gambling tax contributions. Entain Baltics and Nordics own a group of licensed online gaming companies in several European jurisdictions as part of its portfolio. We operate a portfolio of well-known brands, including our flagship brands “Optibet”, "Klondaika", and "Ninja Casino".
Today Entain Baltics and Nordics is a multi-brand online gaming company with 650+ people from more than 15 countries situated in offices across Riga (headquarters), Tallinn, Vilnius, Malta and Stockholm. We are proud to be the leading iGaming operator in the Baltic States and one of the fastest-growing operators in Eastern Europe.
Ettevõtte koduleht: https://career.enlabs.com