Business Data AnalystNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 17035
Would you like to be a part of data quality control and the development of credit processes and solutions for Nordea’s credit portfolios across the Nordics? We are now looking for a Business Data Analyst with a background on data sourcing and data analysis. You will work with data governance, data quality and improvement initiatives, user acceptance tests in high risk credit processes.
You’ll join an international team with professional colleagues and will collaborate closely with different stakeholders across Nordea. The position is in Estonia, based in Tallinn.
About this opportunity
What you’ll be doing:
• Drive analysis and set requirements on sourcing of common data to harmonize existing credit processes and solutions,
• Drive implementation and improvement of credit data quality controls,
• Build up specific competencies on data assets as a subject matter expert, data steward or data asset owner as required,
• Build up specific competence on high risk credit processes and applications,
• Identify and propose potential improvements to streamline the end to end credit processes.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
This role requires a person that enjoys working with data and collaborating with people in understanding how information / data supports our business.
To succeed in this role, we believe that you have:
• 2-3 years of experience in data analytical skills,
• Experience with SQL and proficient use of Excel,
• The ability to learn about banking and credit processes quickly,
• Bachelor's / Master's degree preferred in Computer Science / Business Administration,
• Proficiency in English.
To our employees we also offer co-financed sport benefit, additional health insurance, social and team events, additional winter holiday, free access to Udemy courses for your further competence and career development.
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 15/04/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Sergejs Babuskins, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com