IT Support SpecialistSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about helping others, searching for solutions, collaborating with other people and striving for excellence?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Provide central point of IT support for all internal end-users by telephone and other channels;
- Register, solve, assign and track IT related user requests;
- Provide technical consultations;
- Forward operative information to users and to other IT units when IT system has failures;
- Collaborate with other team members within IT organization.
What is needed in this role:
- Fluency in Estonian and English languages;
- Proactive mindset towards helping others;
- Ability to make quick decisions;
- Being a fast learner and able to work with loads of information;
- Desire to develop and gain experience in IT;
- Very good time-management skills.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Henry Piir, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 02.04.2023 the latest.
Please note that no relocation support is offered for this role.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1300-1900 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
- Kaugtöö võimalus
We serve local communities and are proud to play an important role there as well as being a key part of the financial system.
We are dedicated to developing close relationships with about 7.3 million private and 600,000 corporate customers.
Our passion is to help people to save for a better future. We work every day to support people, businesses and society to grow by promoting a healthy and sustainable economy.