Crew Controller Xfly
- Esmane info
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Crew Controllers to support the Flight Operations department by assuring crew coverage for all flights. This is a full-time position in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Establishing crew coverage for all flight assignments in accordance with applicable regulation, specific qualifications, customer and business requests, and within the guidelines established by the company
- Continuous monitoring of crew member schedules to ensure legality compliance
- Maintaining necessary communication with all crew members
- Utilization of reserve and stand by crew members in the most efficient and expedient method necessary to ensure operations
Requirements and experience:
- Ability to work with others as part of a team and work under tight constraints and high-stress situations
- Must be able to work all shifts designated including night shifts, weekends, and holiday schedules
- Analytic, problem-solving, and mathematical skills
- Ability to prioritize and coordinate with associated departments
- High school diploma, a university degree is considered as an advantage
- Fluency in written and spoken English. Fully comprehending applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals
- Ability to adapt to a multi-cultural working environment
- Eligible to live and work in the EU
- Aviation education or general work experience in aviation is considered an asset but is not required
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
- Täistööaeg vahetustega
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE FAMILY - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee