Data AnalystNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 16528
At Nordea, we’re committed to being a partner our customers and society can count on. Compliance and integrity go hand in hand. Joining us means you’ll have an impact on how we do banking – today and tomorrow. So bring your ideas, skills and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with plenty of opportunities to collaborate, grow and make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
We are looking for a person to work as a part of the team working with governance of payments data in Nordea, the this is a great opportunity to work with the business and technology teams, providing a critical role in ensuring the a robust model for consistent improvement of data in Nordea.
Data quality and control is necessary to secure high confidence and trust of our critical data. It’s all about making sure that we’re a trusted partner to internal stakeholders, customers and society – the foundation for great customer experiences.
That’s where you come in. Working with us, you’ll help ensure that we are in control of our data: quality is measured, integrity is secured, rules and regulations are met, sharing of data is done with clearly defined agreements and with business value in mind.
There are opportunities to develop subject matter expertise in payments, as well as data and business skills.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
You’ll join Global Business Services, payments team, a part of the critical infrastructure of the bank
What you’ll be doing:
• Working with Business and IT to document application data flows Identifying, defining, aligning, mapping, critical data in those applications
• Analysing data quality & controls
• Driving analysis of root cause analysis of issues
• Supporting in developing controls and then implementing them on applications
• Working with reporting solutions
The role is based in Tallinn, Estonia. Welcome to a team which is responsible for establishing the data foundation for tomorrow's Nordea.
This role requires a person that enjoys working with people and an understanding of how data supports our business. You must be interested in working with data in a technically complex area of the bank and willing to learn new skills and tools.
Your profile and background:
• A good communicator, happy to work with a range of stakeholders
• Structured approach to both working and documentation
• A strong interest in Data / Data science
• Some knowledge of working with at least one data tool such as SQL, Python, R-
• Studio Knowledge of transaction banking/payments an advantage
• Fluent/High level of English is mandatory with language skills in one or more of Norwegian, Finnish, Danish or Swedish an advantage
• Co-financed sport benefit – discounts on sports clubs’ memberships, weekly free visits to swimming pools etc.
• Additional health insurance
• Social and team events
• Additional one week of winter holiday starting from 2nd year
• A multicultural environment among 40+ nationalities
• Office space in innovative Ülemiste city, discounts at lunch spots in the area
• Free access to Udemy courses
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/04/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Alistair Robin Joy.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
Please be aware that any applications or CVs coming through email or direct messages will not be accepted or considered.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
€ 2000 – 2200
€ 2050 – 3600