Business Developer to Develop Transaction Monitoring Controls Agile TeamNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Requirements for candidates
Job ID: 9830
We are looking for a Business Developer to bring AML/Financial Anti-Crime experience to Develop Transaction Monitoring controls’ Agile team. This is an opportunity for you to be part of one of the most exciting and challenging efforts going on within Nordea on our journey to fight financial crime.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We work and continuously develop an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
You’ll join Develop Transaction Monitoring Controls’ Agile team within Group Financial Crime Prevention (GFCP), where we set the scene for developing automated transaction monitoring (TM) controls for the entire Nordea Group.
We are currently looking for an expert in financial crime prevention with business driver skills to work with our Agile team and stakeholders in delivering our plans and bringing our automated TM controls to the next level.
What you’ll be doing:
- Assessing and analysing requirements to mitigate financial crime risks based on your experience in the financial crime area
- Driving discussions within the Agile team and work in close collaboration with epic owners and stakeholders to ensure deliverables are correctly understood and the best solutions are found
- Driving development initiatives taking end-to-end ownership of deliverables
- Delivering automated transaction monitoring controls
- Designing and implementing global automated transaction monitoring processes
The role is based in Tallinn and the position is likely to require some travelling. Welcome to our team where you can bring your talent and engagement to work in an international and dynamic environment.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- You have a excellent business orientation and understanding of the financial industry and wide experience in financial crime area, industry knowledge on how to mitigate financial crime risks including regulatory interaction
- You are professional in taking initiative and work proactively under own direction with a proven track record of creating results
- You have experience from working within an Agile team and from successfully leading change
- You are analytical and can define and document business requirements, and you have proficient computer skills including MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- You are fluent in oral and written English
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Submit your application no later than 06/04/2023. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Marit Mardi, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com