Swedish Speaking Factoring Customer AdviserNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 13937
We are looking for a Customer Adviser to join rapidly growing Nordea Finance Team Tallinn. This is great opportunity to become a member of highly skilled team, collaborate with our stakeholders in the international finance industry and increase your knowledge within the Banking sector. If you want to be involved in variety of tasks/projects providing efficiency for various business areas which create Nordea Future Banking industry, join us!
In Nordea, we know that great customer experiences require a team that leads the way in first-class service and operations. We’re more than just a Nordic bank, we’re one of the largest employers in Estonia. With us, you’ll work with skilled, international teams in a bright, modern office. The lively and collaborative atmosphere offers plenty of opportunities to learn and grow as you build your career with us.
About this opportunity
Nordea Finance is a separate legal entity within Nordea group. It provides our customers with solutions that finance their investments. Through receivables finance, Nordea Finance enables improvement of customers’ cash flow, costs saving and increase of sales. Welcome to a team where we are eager to share knowledge and improve our daily work.
What you’ll be doing:
- Handle routine tasks at the required level of quality and within timeframe by following guidelines/work procedures
- Ensure sustainability of the processes and deliver in respect of agreed service level.
- Actively gain process knowledge to provide required service level
- Identify and propose improvement areas within own area of responsibility to improve process efficiency and to reduce operational risk and cost
- Working within Scandinavian environment
The role is based in Tallinn. Home office is a possibility.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
Your profile and background:
- No previous banking experience required – willingness to learn is a must
- Good written and spoken Swedish
- Good in written and spoken English
- Other Nordic language is considered as a strong strenght
- Good knowledge of MS Office tools, excel is your best friend
- Ability to solve problems
- Ambitious and possess a strong drive to continuously developing yourself
- Self-driven and have a proactive mind-set as well as change-driver competences
- Hold a high level of integrity and are trustworthy
If this sounds like you, get in touch!
Please send your application and CV in English via our job portal as soon as possible as we fill the roles according to applications received. For more information, you’re welcome to contact Mari Aua, email@example.com.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are!
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Nordea is a leading Nordic universal bank. We are helping our customers realise their dreams and aspirations – and we have done that for 200 years. We want to make a real difference for our customers and the communities where we operate – by being a strong and personal financial partner.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com