- Esmane info
Join our team as AML Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
AML Officer is responsible for documenting anti-financial crime operational activities, align processes and procedures, participate in risk management activities and projects related to the area, performing quality assurance activities, managing compliance and internal audit gaps, providing trainings to organization.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain procedures in anti-financial crime area (KYC, monitoring and screening) following established Luminor standards, regulatory requirements, and international best practices
- Contribute to projects related to AML operations (coordinating work group activities, aligning process implementation plans)
- Participate in due diligence processes for Luminor counterparts (banks and other financial institutions)
- Proactively participate in the identification and assessment of compliance risks associated with the business activities and propose solutions for control developments to ensure customer related risks are managed effectively
- Collaborate with other units to manage identified compliance and internal audit gaps, issues, and risks and to implement action plans and recommendations
- Train and advise organization in AML requirements and best practices
- Report on regular basis and upon request to the direct manager and Head of Department
- Proactively plan, deliver and follow-up of personal tasks timely and according to the set quality standards, budget and Luminor values
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm, and commitment
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
What We Expect:
- 3-5 years of experience in AML/CFT and/or Sanctions regulations area
- University degree in law, economics, business administration or similar
- Professional certification such as CAMS, ICA is strongly preferred
- Initiative, ownership and driving results with energy and positive attitude
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Pro-activeness and commitment to results
- Willingness to learn, high level of self-motivation
- Ability to independently manage one’s job
- Good time management skills and attention to details
- Advanced level of English and fluency in one of the Baltic language
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
Application deadline is 17th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English