Information Security OfficerLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Information Security Officer!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- To maintain and continuously improve Information Security Management Framework
- To initiate compliance analysis as per Information Security Management Framework requirements
- To monitor implementation status of Information Security Management Framework requirements
- To own IT Security Management processes within the organization
- To design IT Security processes and support process lifecycle
- To drive IT Security Management processes implementation
- To develop, improve and own end-to-end IT Security management processes documentation
- To monitor and follow-up IT Security Management processes performance
- To familiarize interested parties with IT Security Management processes and train them
- To contribute to team and company performance through effective networking, collaboration and leading through example
- To take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
What We Expect:
- Information security standards knowledge
- Risk management experience
- IT processes knowledge
- Experience in designing and implementing processes (1-2 years’ experience)
- Experience in leading process improvements
- Project management experience
- Result oriented
- Initiative and high-level of responsibility
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Effective communication
- Fluent English and Estonian language is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English