Data Architect - ModelerLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Data Architect - Modeler!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
The Data Architect will be primarily responsible for developing and maintaining of the Luminor data models – conceptual, logical, and physical, according to the Luminor data modelling patterns, principles and standards.
What You Will Do:
- You will join Luminor Data Architecture team and practice and become a valuable contributor to our journey towards a data-driven bank
- Contribute to Luminor Data Architecture modernization and practice enhancement
- Participate in developing and improving Luminor data architecture and modelling standards, guidelines, and principles
- Partner with the business stakeholders in understanding and translating business requirements into data architecture artifacts – models, blueprints, specifications
- Coordinate business data modelling work of other internal or external data modelers
- Organize and lead data modelling workshops with the Data Owners, Data Stewards, and business subject matter experts
- Support projects & IT development teams in logical and physical data modelling, data architecture decisions, etc.
- Validate the application data models according to the business requirements, established design standards and the best practices
- Support various Metadata and Master Data management initiatives
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' IT-related professional experience, preferably Information and Data architecture, Business and/or System Analyst roles
- Practical experience working with modelling tools: Sparx, EA, Erwin etc) is a must
- Basic knowledge of Data Governance/Metadata managements and Master Data tools (TBD)
- Conceptual and logical thinking
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Good communication skills
- Ability to express opinion in verbal, written and model-driven forms
- Ability to see holistic picture and ability to deep-dive into details as necessary
- Ability to accept uncertainty and ability to make decisions with limited information
- Willingness and ability to learn and deal with large amount of information
- Higher education in Information Technology preferred
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 12th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English