Senior Product Manager (Leasing)Luminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Senior Product Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships.
We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally. Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Senior Product Manager role holds full end-to-end responsibility (incl. P/L) for Leasing product domain working for corporate and private customer products while also driving implementation of the best practices for product development in the company.
What You Will Do:
- Act as First Among Equal coordinating Leasing area projects and initiatives across Baltics.
- Closely co-operate with business analysts to clarify, refine expected development features/functionality
- Develop new and improve existing products and processes via clear structuring of product requirements, active engagement of stakeholders and transparent prioritization by following change management requirements
- Lead roll-out of developed features/functionality to relevant stakeholders (incl. trainings, documentation).
- Deliver unified, simplified Baltic product procedures and templates
- Monitor and improve consistently product processes efficiency – identify and/or implement identified efficiency gain projects
- Contribute to compliance in leasing products domain by coordinating and implementing of assigned compliance initiatives (incl. initiation of closure of allocated audit, compliance, OpRisk gaps)
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience in product development and/or product domain expertise
- Understanding of Leasing area, processes, IT systems and Baltic market
- Good negotiation and presentation skills. Ability to coordinate and run cross-country/function projects, involving many stakeholders
- Experience working with data (product statistic and analytics; results of A/B tests) will be considered as an advantage
- Analytical thinking and ability to make decisions quickly
- Thoroughness, accuracy and accountability with Customer focus
- Initiative to learn quickly new tasks and innovation mindset
- Higher education
- Basic understanding of Jira and Confluence tools would be considered as an advantage
- Fluent English and local language are required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 6th of March. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
€ 5000 – 8000