SENIOR NODE.JS DEVELOPERSolita OÜ
- Esmane info
Want to join us in building a better tomorrow together? We are now recruiting a Senior Node.js Developer to our team in Estonia! People join us to become a part of a diverse community of experienced professionals and continuous learners. And people stay for the same reason. At Solita, you will find an easy-going work culture where you can be yourself no matter who you are.
We are developing solutions for both private and public sector customers. We don’t have customers from any specific business area, as we concentrate on having varied projects that are meaningful. This can mean that we have an impact on how we help users find more convenient routes, we get to use the newest technologies or we handle a global pandemic. Solita's projects are a combination of dev, data, cloud, and service design. The diversity of our projects also gives opportunities for continuous learning and rotation. Read about our projects here: https://www.solita.fi/en/customers/ . We’re not unicorns here – just ordinary people. However, those ordinary people make one big unicorn in the form of a team. We don’t put emphasis on individual performances as it’s all about teamwork and helping each other out.
These qualities help you to succeed in this position:
- You are a TypeScript expert or you want to become one, strong experience on other backend technologies help
- You have experience in Express or some other similar framework
- You have worked with databases (relational database, MySQL, DynamoDB)
- You are experienced with some front-end technologies for example React.js
- You might have some experience in cloud services, information security, or CI/CD
For us, the most important thing above any specific technologies is that you have good software development practices, and that you are willing to learn new ones. The potential for growth and learning is the core of our recruitment.
We will offer you in turn:
- Possibility to grow and widen your knowledge in new areas that are interesting for you. For example, many of our developers are interested in working with cloud technologies
- If you want, you can do many other things too besides coding. Depending on your interest, you can contribute for example to our culture in various ways, participate in job interviews or recruitment marketing, become an expert on a specific topic, act as a people person etc – whatever interests you the most
- You have an effect on the technologies and methodologies we use in projects
- Human-centric work environment where people take care of each other
- Flexible working hours and a lot of freedom to organise your own work
- Sports support covering a wide range of sporting activities and events, massage, yoga and swimming pool tickets, as well as a wide variety of hobby clubs
- Private health insurance and sickness benefit from day one
- Fun social events, from racing to painting
- You get to choose your own equipment - Windows, Linux and Apple laptops, and a phone of your choice
- Time that is allocated specifically for your professional development through trainings
- Interesting and challenging projects
- Competent and easy-going community of experts to support your professional growth
- Work environment that breathes freedom as well as responsibility and where you can fulfil your true potential
- Caring and diversely talented colleagues who will be there for you every step on the way
- We want to make sure you have a good work-life balance. That's what our employees see as one of Solita's greatest assets
We strongly believe that everything we have comes from our people. We invest in competence development in various ways, whether this is by sharing experiences or more comprehensive training. We also support the well-being of our employees by offering them an extensive package of benefits for both work and leisure time.
Send us your CV and tell us a little about yourself and your background in your own words. We want to hear from you and figure out together what works best for us both.
Would you like to know what it's really like, working in Solita? Saku summarises it in 57 seconds here: https://youtu.be/pxsr0IFMUxw, and Sanna here: https://youtu.be/nyPWYCTv1xQ .
Please note that the location for this role is in Estonia. We do support a hybrid way of working but we do not offer fully remote positions.