Back-office Specialist in Corporate Actions, Nordea Asset & Issuer ServicesNordea Estonia
- Esmane info
Job ID: 3875
We are looking for back-office specialists to Corporate Actions team in Tallinn, Estonia. This position is an opportunity for you to learn more about investment services, securities back-office and the stock and bond markets. With us, you will have a great opportunity to take the next step in your professional development.
At Nordea, we see that the world is changing fast – and we want to be one step ahead of the curve. That’s why we’re deeply committed to providing the financial solutions of tomorrow to our customers. We’re creating an agile environment where we experiment and grow together – and we need your ideas and unique background. With us, you’ll be in good company with a chance to make your mark on something bigger.
About this opportunity
Welcome to the Corporate Actions team in Estonia. We add value by creating great customer experiences through timely, seamless and accurate execution of corporate actions, by continuosly improving our processes and by collaborating closely with internal and external stakeholders in the value chain. Our ambition is to continuously improve the customer experience and to develop our Nordic offering in a digitalising service environment. We serve Nordea’s customers from all customer segments who invest in equities and bonds in the Nordic and global markets.
What you’ll be doing:
• Capture corporate actions from the domestic and global markets, and deliver information to Nordea’s customers
• Ensure timely and accurate processing of corporate actions to Nordea’s customers (corporate actions including mergers, rights issues, spin-offs, tender offers, stock splits, etc.)
• Proactively investigate and solve issues related to our work
• Continuously learn and receive support from an experienced team
• Collaborate closely with other members of the Corporate Actions team, and with stakeholders across our international value chain (client advisors, traders, other back-office teams, financial institutions, etc.)
• Drive the team’s agenda to make the operating model more efficient, more scalable and less prone to risk over time
• Drive or participate in projects related to the team’s capabilities
You’ll join a diverse and ambitious team that is dedicated to creating results and great customer experiences. The role is based in Tallinn.
To our employees we also offer:
Possibility to work up to 80% remotely. We have benefits, like co-financed sport benefits and additional health insurance. We offer you a great atmosphere in friendly and enthusiastic teams. There is on-the-job training to fully prepare you for our processes and tasks. You have the possibility to contribute to the improvement of quality and efficiency of our daily tasks and processes, and you have a chance to be part of a team consisting of people with great enthusiasm for the business and for delivering top class service to our customers.
Who you are
Collaboration. Ownership. Passion. Courage. These are the values that guide us in being at our best – and that we imagine you share with us.
To succeed in this role, you:
• Are interested in the financial sector and the international stock and bond markets
• Are self-driven and take responsibility over your own and the team’s deliveries and development
• Are a strong team player
• Have great problem-solving skills and a solution-oriented mindset Are familiar with using different IT-systems and MS Excel as tools supporting your work
• Are attentive to detail and able to keep up with the team’s daily deadlines
• Have great written and spoken communication skills in English
As growth and efficiency gains rely increasingly on digitalisation and automation, we pay special attention to applicants with awareness and expertise in these areas. Nordic language skills are seen as an advantage, but not mandatory (Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Danish).
If this sounds like you, get in touch with us!
Please submit your application as soon as possible, because successful candidates will be contacted directly and the position might be filled before the application deadline.
At Nordea, we know that an inclusive workplace is a sustainable workplace. We deeply believe that our diverse backgrounds, experiences, characteristics and traits make us better at serving customers and communities. So please come as you are.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
We build strong and close relationships through our engagement with customers and society. Whenever people strive to...
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.nordea.com
€ 2000 – 2200