BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOREY Estonia
- Esmane info
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Currently EY is looking for Business Development Coordinator for our Estonian practice, who will support our teams in various sales processes and coordinate processes in Estonia. Your role will be a part of our administration team and you will be working together with all our service lines (departments) and assist them in various sales administrative tasks working jointly with Baltic Business Development team.
Your key responsibilities
- Coordinate Estonian process of annual sales planning and budgeting
- Support effective preparation and conduct of key account targeting meetings
- Coordinate the process of collection of client feedback on quality of our services
- Perform market research and performance analysis
- Prepare presentations and reports for management meetings
- Provide technical and administrative support
- Manage adhoc requests
Skills and attributes for success
As you will collaborate with various teams and assist them with different tasks, your analytical and communication skills will help you to succeed in this position. Managing various projects at once should be your second nature. You should be keen to face challenging situations and jobs, work effectively with different level team members (from assistants to partners).
To qualify for the role you must have
- From 2 years of experience in Sales assistant / Sales administrator or related position
- University degree or student in Economics / Finance & Accounting / Business administration or related area
- Experience in analytics
- Great analytical skills, orientation to details
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- High level of spoken and written Estonian and English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Good understanding of Estonian business and economic environment
- Proactiveness, orientation to results
- Good time-management skills
What we offer
- Work in bright, friendly and energetic teams
- Participation in international projects and teamwork with our leaders and industry leading client people
- Fast growth of your personal and professional skills via various trainings and other activities
- The mentor and buddy, who will help you to develop
- Additional health insurance + other various benefits
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible. Join us in building a better working world.
Please be informed that we will only contact candidates who will be selected for an interview.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Rävala pst 4, 10143 Tallinn
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Visit us at https://www.ey.com/et_ee
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.ey.com