Software Asset ManagerLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a Software Asset Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
As the Software Asset Manager in Luminor you will be involved in the management of software acquisition, compliance, maintenance renewals, life cycle planning including analyzing and redesigning Software Asset Management process, software requests, license pooling/checks, deployment, and retirement.
What You Will Do:
- Analyze software entitlement and deployment data
- Build and manage licensing models and optimize license usage
- Evaluate licensing options, named versus processor licensing, on premise versus cloud, and provide recommendations
- Ensure that renewals are managed in advance of their expiration
- Support Procurement in Software Asset agreement negotiations
- Manage Software Asset supplier agreement and supplier relationship to maximize value for cost
- Maintain information to address budgeting, software compliance & inventory, contracts, and cost
- Building and manage relationships with internal stakeholders and external suppliers
- Lead the design and management of Software Asset Management process
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience working with Software Asset Management in ITAM or similar position
- Hands-on experience implementing and managing a SAM practice
- Experience with data SAM and analysis tools
- Knowledge of licensing models for MS, Oracle, AWS, SAP and similar products
- ITIL Foundation certification and Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) will be considered as advantage
- Ability to communicate at all levels within the organization
- Good planning and prioritizing skills to manage a varied and pressurized workload
- Bachelors degree
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 5th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English