IT Supplier ManagerLuminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as a IT Supplier Manager!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
As an IT Supplier Manager you will guide and support agreement owners with development and management of IT supplier agreements, manage respective agreements. You will also be responsible for end-to-end operational development, management and execution of the IT supplier management and IT supplier portfolio management related processes.
- Manage small IT supplier agreements or content of complex agreements
- Perform IT supplier agreement administration including
- Contribute to team and company performance through effective collaboration and acting with energy, enthusiasm and commitment
- Take responsibility in professional self-development and contribute to own and team performance improvement by constructive feedback and relevant suggestions
- Fulfill role of process manager for IT supplier or IT supplier portfolio management related processes
Skills and experience:
- 3+ years' experience in Vendor Management or Procurement
- Solid knowledge of IT supplier management best practices and processes
- Sound commercial skills to identify external partners, engaging with professionals in other related disciplines (e.g. procurement specialists, lawyers) as appropriate
- Ability to define commercial communications, including management and maintenance of the relationship between Luminor and the supplier
- Negotiation skills, communication and stakeholder management skills
- Understanding of IT vendor market
- Deep knowledge about avoiding conflict of interests
- Bachelor's degree
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 5th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English