Expert-investigator and Internal investigatorADB Gjensidige Eesti filiaal.
- Esmane info
Basic qualifications required:
• Excellent reputation
• At least 3 years preventive, investigative or police forces work experience. Experience in financial sector and/or law enforcement area would be a great advantage
• Good knowledge of English and Russian languages
• Higher education in law, in security sciences or finance
• High sense of responsibility and accuracy
• Result oriented attitude and analytical thinking
• Strong computer skills, experience working with databases and MS Excel
Internal investigation responsibility (0,5):
• Organization and performance of prevention work in company’s Estonian Branch in order to prevent material or reputational losses for the company
• Investigation of internal conflicts of interests, malpractices, misappropriations, frauds and other irregularities
• Implementation and performance of the Anti-Money Laundering/Counter Financing of Terrorism and compliance to sanction regimes’ measures in the Company according to local legal requirements
• Implementation and ensuring the functioning of the whistleblower channel in the Company, investigation of whistleblowers reports in line with applicable legal requirements
• Active contribution to proposing procedures and processes that can prevent and uncover above mentioned matters
• Reputation check of employee candidates in accordance with legal acts
Expert-Investigator responsibility (0,5):
• Make overview of practices in the company branch, be able to analyse emerging trends and make suggestions for improving fraud detection system and process itself.
• Generalise investigation practices in Estonian market and make suggestions for practices in Lithuania and Lithuanian branches and vice versa.
• Investigation the circumstances of insured events and collecting and checking documents relating to them
• Preparing applications and reply to law enforcement and law and order institutions regarding fraud and counterfeiting
• Participation in pre-trial investigations and court appeals against officials who carry out or control pre-trial investigations.
• Taking action to take over property in favour of the company, the theft of which led to payment of benefits.
• Organise trainings for Claims employees on fraud trends and identification methods insured events and collecting and checking documents relating to them
Omalt poolt pakume
Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company
Extra holiday during winter time
Free day on your birthday and day off for personal needs
You can choose between Stebby and the Health insurance
Possibility to work remotely
Bonuses for achieved targets
Please send your CV in English to via CV Online or to email@example.com till 11.02. 2023 with subject “Investigator”.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: