Intern in Security Services Unit (paid internship)Luminor
- Esmane info
Join our team as an Intern in Security Services Unit (paid internship)!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Review and align IAM entitlement descriptions across the sources, communicate and arrange the changes:
- to clarify what the entitlements does
- to align the renaming of such entitlement
- to analyze where such entitlement is present
- to communicate the change
- to register such a change and validate if such change took place
You will gain knowledge of Security areas and understanding of IAM and PAM, and experience in communication with internal and external stakeholders
Internship will last till 31st of August
What We Expect:
- Eagerness to investigate and ask questions
- Initiative, responsibility and fairness
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Aim to improve and openness to learn
- Teamwork and effective communication
- University students starting from 2nd year of Information technology or security related faculties
- IT Process and IAM/PAM basic knowledge will be considered as advantage
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 29th of January. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
€ 3100 – 3400
€ 2900 – 4400