Electronic Developer Tallinna Elektrotehnika Tehas "Estel" AS
- Esmane info
Tallinn Electrical Engineering Factory ESTEL was established in 1870. Today, the company occupies the leading position in the power converter equipment market, and develops, manufactures, and supplies a wide range of power converter equipment and power semiconductor devices, using complex technological solutions.
We are looking for an Electronic Developer.
Key responsibilities and duties
Development and implementation of algorithms and software for micro-integrated system of electric power converters.
- work with microcontrollers TI (C2000) and Atmel (Mega, xMega);
- work with FPGA Altera;
- work with Modbus RTU, Ethernet TCP/IP protocols;
- work with software Siemens Simatic, Mitsubishi Melsoft iQ Works, Altera Quartus/NIOS,
Code Composer Studio, AVR studio, IxDeveloper
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or related field;
- Experience in the development of microcontroller-based control systems for power electronics and/or electrical equipment;
- Proficiency/experience with programming languages C/C++;
- Experience with OrCad, EagleCad, Matlab;
- Familiarity with STM32CubeIDE;
- Excellent communication in verbal and written Russian;
- Working knowledge of English
- An interesting job in a stable company with an established position in the market;
- Opportunity for professional development;
- Friendly team and group team building events;
- Business trips and an amazing opportunity to discover the world and different companies;
- Competitive base salary
Location: Tallinn office
If you are interested in this challenging role, we look forward to discussing this opportunity with you. To apply for the position, please send your application (Curriculum Vitae) via cv.ee page or by email email@example.com no later than 08.02.2023. For more information, please contact TET ESTEL Tallinn office +372 6228 302.
We reserve the right to answer only to the chosen candidates.