- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
- Administer the occurrence reporting system – the acceptance and closure of reports;
- Ensure on-time weekly/monthly reporting to the Authorities, Xfly management, partner airlines and other stakeholders;
- Ensure the integrity of SPI data between the software platforms (IQSMS and Boeing FDA) on a monthly basis;
- Provide safety communication to facilitate reporting and feedback, assist QS with the preparation of Safety Bulletins and other relevant safety communication.
- Assist QS with the monitoring of SMS training due dates.
Requirements and Experience:
- Sufficient English language capability to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards and manuals;
- Experience in aviation;
- Recognized external SMS training (incl. risk assessor training) is preferred.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion
NB! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be in English language.