- Esmane info
Join our team as a Enterprise Architect!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
What You Will Do:
- Become a guru of architecture tools and their capabilities
- Improve ways we work with architecture tools
- Evolve and promote architecture framework, glossary, models, and processes
- Own some of existing architecture models
- Study industry best practices and reference architectures to help the bank to evolve
- Develop architecture regulations
- Participate in Architecture Governance activities
- Lead architecture related change initiatives
- Support enterprise-wide, strategic change initiatives to establish structured management approach
- Guide and mentor other architects regarding architecture framework, best practices and processes
- Participate or lead proof of concept initiatives related to exploration of new technologies, new tools, or new ways of working
What We Expect:
- 5+ years' IT-related professional experience, preferably covering several domains
- Practical experience in roles of solution architect, domain architect, business architect or enterprise architect is a must
- Practical experience working with architecture or modelling tools is a must
- Conceptual thinking
- Good communication and people management skills
- Ability to see holistic picture and ability to deep-dive into details as necessary
- Ability to accept uncertainty and ability to make decisions with limited information
- Ability to express opinion in verbal, written and model-driven forms
- Willingness and ability to learn and deal with large amount of information
- Experience with any of TOGAF, Archimate, ITIL, BIAN, Sparx Enterprise architect will be considered as advantage
- Higher education in Information Technology preferred
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of February. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English