Chief Information Security officer BalticsADB Gjensidige Eesti filiaal.
- Esmane info
We hope you are professionally strong and used to working with EU legislation. We trust you are used to communicating with stakeholders on several levels.
• You have great interest and practical experience in information security governance and IT-security, security monitoring and management of security incidents;
• You should have at least 5 years’ experience with IT and/or infrastructure security. It would also be advantageous to have one or more relevant certification within security like; CISSP, OSCP, CCNA, GIAC / GPEN, CISA, Security +, Network +, or the like;
• You like to build relationships and communicate well both orally and in writing in English;
• You are solution orientated and have good prioritization and implementation capacity and skills. You can work self-independent and possesses great capacity for work. You are structured and analytical and have a good knowledge of information security and IT security in general;
• You have a clean police record and tidy economy and will be able to receive higher security clearance if necessary.
Information security is of great importance to us as a non-life insurance company. Therefore, we are looking for professional to help our business in information security area.
You will be involved in all aspects of information security governance within the Company, including its head office in Lithuania and branches in Latvia and Estonia. You will be a part of Risk and Compliance team and operate independently of the business and will also work closely with Gjensidige Forsikring Group Information security team.
About the job:
As an information security officer, you get a central role in developing and monitoring the Company's information security management system and to provide information to the Company's management about the information security status of the Company. Your role will require good knowledge and overview of existing information security solutions as well as requirements set out to develop of new ones.
Omalt poolt pakume
• Interesting and dynamic work in a growing international company;
• Personal and professional development driven by challenging and exciting tasks;
• Friendly colleagues;
• Good motivation package and common company benefits;
• Working environment with high ethical standards and values.
Please send your CV to email@example.com till 30th of January 2023 with subject “CISO”.
We will contact only selected candidates.
The information about personal data processing of applicants for vacancies in the company you will find here: https://www.gjensidige.ee/meist/tootamine-gjensidiges
€ 3100 – 3400
€ 2900 – 4400