Remuneration & Payroll SpecialistXfly
- Esmane info
Remuneration & Payroll Specialist
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for Remuneration & Payroll Specialist.
- Define a fair, equitable and competitive total compensation and benefits package that fits and is aligned to our company’s strategy and business goals
- Develop a consistent compensation philosophy in line with work culture and organizational objectives
- Ensure that compensation practices are in compliance with current legislation (pay equity, human rights, etc)
- Prepare job descriptions, job analysis, job evaluations and job classifications
- Participate in salary and labour market surveys to determine prevailing pay rates and benefits
- Differentiate pay systems to invest in the segments of workforce that contribute the most value
- Deploy effective communication strategies and success metrics
- Conduct ongoing research into emerging trends, issues, and best practices
- Overseeing and keeping the remuneration guide updated for each employee groups
- Overseeing and managing the payroll process
Requirements and Experience:
- Previous working experience as a compensation and benefits specialist for (3-5) years
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience working in payroll or a similar role.
- Prior experience in HR operations and knowledge of best practices
- Good understanding of full cycle hiring process
- Familiarity with current employment rules and regulations
- Hands on experience with HR software (HRIS)
- Hands on experience with quantitative and qualitative research
- BA in human resources, accounting, business administration or similar relevant field
- Working knowledge of basic accounting principles and payroll practices.
- Experience working with accounting and payroll software.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- High numerical aptitude.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE A TEAM - We support each other and celebrate success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee