- Esmane info
Join one of the biggest Capacity Provider Airlines in Europe! We at Xfly are looking for new great colleagues!
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a trusted Capacity Provider Airline (CPA) group owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. The multiculutural company has become one of the biggest CPA companies in Europe and currently employs over 600 people from 30 different countries. We have bases in Tallinn, Stockholm, Copenhagen, Turku, Aarhus, Vilnius and Lisbon, where Munchen and Hamburg bases will be launched in spring. We operate long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and manage two successful commercial brands, Nordica and Xfly.
Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s, and A320s, where we will increase our fleet by three Airbus A320neo aircraft in spring, in order to serve a new strategic partner in Germany. Our aircraft operate ACMI production under a “wet-lease” contract on behalf of our customers. We are currently actively recruiting other 250 aviation talents to help them grow with us. Now its time to span your wings together with us and become a part of our talented growing aviation team!
Your first flight is to take off very soon!
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for a Financial Controller. The Financial Controller is responsible for the accurate forecasting and controlling of cost and budget (main focus on crew cost), supporting the managers in analysing data and reporting KPIs in his/her responsibility area
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Forecasting costs across all bases and fleets, connect KPIs to cost
- Ensure that operational data is linked with financial metrics ensuring accurate cost distribution and financial modelling
- Responsible for building forecasting models to be used for strategic decision making;
- Perform various analyses on ad-hoc basis to support the decision making process
- Provide regular performance reports and maintain statistics dashboard (Power BI)
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support the preparation of regulatory reporting
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Constantly improve reporting quality
Requirements and experience:
- Proven working experience as a Controller or an Analyst
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Advanced MS Excel user
- Working experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central would be appreciated
- Very good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills;
- 2-3+ years of controlling/financial analysis experience
- Experience with creating financial statements (IS, BS, CF)
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year-end close process In addition, as an asset, 2 to 3 years of previous airline work experience in analyst’s or controller’s role
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
- A team that embraces diversity and inclusion