- Esmane info
Are you passionate about new technologies, team work, starting your career in Business Intelligence, then we are looking for You!
Join Swedbank IT & Data Academy and become a member of Swedbank Business Intelligence (BI) organization. Here you will be able to study data engineering, explore and learn from our best professionals.
In Swedbank IT & Data Academy you will have a chance to:
- Feel our values: open, simple, carrying;
- Experience the Agile way of working;
- Get familiar with Business Intelligence (BI) and BI development & testing processes;
- Learn data warehousing, integration & modelling, data analysis & governance;
- Learn various data management tools;
- Discover various roles within BI development to choose your path for internship;
- Implement data integration project;
- Get an opportunity for full-time employment after internship in BI.
What is needed in order to join our academy:
- You have proactive, solution-oriented and analytical mindset;
- You have some basic knowledge about databases and SQL;
- You welcome collaboration and are open and eager to learn;
- Your desire is to develop career in BI and become a member of our Swedbank BI;
- You can spend 4 hours daily in online classes;
- Your English is at a good level.
- Understanding of business processes;
- Understanding of information systems;
- Current or graduated studies in IT, Economics or similar fields.
Join our team and ...
learn from our dedicated team of professionals who are jointly delivering world class Business Intelligence solutions. The best academy students will have a chance to join Swedbank as software engineers, data stewards or analysts with a permanent contract.
- IT & Data Academy will start 6th of March;
- the participant gets paid an IT scholarship during the period of traineeship;
- IT & Data Academy will last for 2 months;
- lectures will be held every day from Monday to Friday at 13.00-17.00;
- after 8 weeks of intensive courses the best students will be placed for 2 months traineeship program into one of our Swedbank IT teams.
We look forward to receiving your application by 11.01.2023.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 1000-1250 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 950-1200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 900-1400 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Note: during the learning period the work-load is 50%
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.