CAMO Logistics OfficerXfly
- Esmane info
Xfly is a member of Nordic Aviation Group, a state-owned airline based in Tallinn (headquarters), Stockholm, Copenhagen, Aarhus, Vilnius and Turku. A multicultural company is one of the biggest capacity provider airlines in Europe, focused on long-term contracts with Major European airlines. Xfly is operating a fast-growing fleet of modern CRJ900 and ATR 72-600 aircraft.
To support its expansion, Xfly is looking for two CAMO Logistics Officers.
- Responsible for placing parts and services orders with various international suppliers.
- Arrange transport of parts to and between the company bases.
- Work to achieve best value and on time deliveries.
- Reorder stock when it reaches minimum stock levels.
- Route unserviceable parts for repair. Liaise and follow up with the repair vendors to maintain timely turn round time.
- Update the company stock control IT system for part purchases and movements.
- Support the finance team by assigning purchase costs to the correct ledger accounts.
- Evaluate the suppliers for quality and reputation and approve as appropriate.
- Maintain strong relationships both internally and externally to ensure the supply of materials meets requirements.
- Support the airline engineering and maintenance departs to ensure on time, on quality, right price delivery of parts and services.
Requirements and Experience:
- Good written and oral English skills,
- Computer literate. Intermediate level on word and Excel. MS PPP, Visio and others is beneficial.
Have successfully completed high school degree.
- Can demonstrate a positive attitude towards work.
- Previous work experience in this role is not required. Training will be provided.
- Willing to do shift work.
- Right to live and work in the EU.
- Hold a passport. Travel may be required infrequently.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company
NB! Only successful candidates will be contacted.
Applications should be in English language.
Lisahüved: Võimalus maailma avastada erakordselt soodsate lennuhindadega.
- Tallinn, Harjumaa, Eesti
Lennujaama tee 13
- Täistööaeg vahetustega
Xfly is the leading long-term capacity provider for major airlines in Europe.
Our mission is to link people and regions through efficient and sustainable flights.
Xfly (business name Regional Jet OÜ) was established by the Government of the Republic of Estonia in the year 2015 as a daughter company of Nordic Aviation Group AS.
We are a team of over 400 aviation professionals working closely together in Estonia, Denmark, Sweden, and Finland. Our multicultural talent pool and lively work environment support reaching your fullest potential at Xfly.
We believe in:
ADAPTABILITY – We are always ready to change and maintain effectiveness in a changing environment.
TRUST - We trust each other and we take responsibility for our actions.
CAN-DO-ATTITUDE - Instead of seeing challenges, we see possibilities.
WE ARE FAMILY - We grow together as human beings and professionals. We take care of each other and celebrate our success together.
Ettevõtte koduleht: http://www.xfly.ee