- Esmane info
Join our team as a Position Name!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitious, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is offering employment for people displaced by the invasion of Ukraine. We are a dynamic, Pan-Baltic bank with a diverse team and have a number of great professional opportunities available both in business and support functions.
Group Finance is responsible for the Accounting and Taxes processes as well as Financial and Regulatory reporting in Luminor Group, striving to be a reliable service provider and trusted adviser to the organization in areas of our expertise. We are looking for an experienced payroll senior accountant in Accounting Estonia Team. A person with strong personal values, proven track record, high desire, and healthy ambition to continuously grow and develop themselves. In Luminor we all have truly high freedom to act and to find the best ways how to succeed. It is expected that every function forms their team by themselves and while taking the guidance from the Luminor’s goals, is defining their own area for the best support and contribution to Luminor.
Senior Payroll Accountant in Accounting Estonia Team will report to Accounting Estonia Team lead, Maria Suzdaltseva. The main task for the new Senior Payroll accountant will be to ensure that payroll-related and expense reporting processes are appropriately and efficiently designed and smoothly operated for Luminor group entities established in Estonia, meeting all the applicable tax and regulatory requirements.
What You Will Do:
- Running monthly payroll and tax calculations, and communication with employees regarding salary-related matters.
- Booking of payroll and expense reporting cost and monthly reconciliation of general ledger accounts.
- Performing and strengthening the controls and quality checks throughout the payroll processes.
- Generating ideas and proposing new areas for improvements needed in payroll and other processes in payroll system.
- Providing support in developing and deploying the expense reporting functionality in the payroll system.
- Ensuring compliance of the payroll and expense reporting processes with the tax requirements, as well as internal accounting principles.
- Proficient and proactive collaboration with internal and external partners.
- Contributing to the cross-country collaboration and knowledge sharing.
- Providing support in other accounting processes and matters.
What We Expect:
- Bachelor`s degree in Economics, Banking, Finance, Accounting or Business Administration
- At least 3 years relevant working experience in payroll
- Experience in designing and implementing process improvements and controls
- Analytical thinking
- Strong knowledge of English language (full working proficiency, oral and written)
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK(in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training ...