- Esmane info
Join our team as a Customer Interactions Specialist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
A Customer Interactions Specialist at Luminor supports all the organization in developing, implementing and continuously improving interactions with our customers in various channels, with emphasis on direct marketing communications. You will also ensure that activities are completed on time, within budget, and meet client expectations in superb experience.
What You Will Do:
- Execute customer interactions at Luminor (e.g. lifecycle, compliance, legal communications) and direct marketing communications through SMS, e-mail, ATM and other direct external and internal channels
- Proactively participate in customer interactions and marketing campaign communications planning and development in various forums by providing reporting, recommendations, leading discussions, summarizing input, proposing approaches and facilitating follow-ups
- Work with and provide support to Retail, Corporate, Compliance and other Luminor departments and functions by facilitating customer interactions, providing clear deadlines and requirements to execute customer interactions tasks, and inform relevant stakeholders of any significant potential or real obstacles
- Suggest and implement new systems and tools for customer interactions to provide more value to Luminor customers
- Map market best practices and develop ideas for execution
- Ensure creation of documentation on processes, tools and projects, to ensure efficient knowledge management, where relevant for Customer Interactions Team
What We Expect:
- Preferred previous experience with customer service, banking core systems and communication platforms or product marketing. Familiarity with communication campaigns or email marketing will be considered as an advantage
- 2+ years of previous experience in data driven decision making
- Strong understanding of sales campaign set up and digital marketing key principles
- Capability to work simultaneously with a number of stakeholders
- Knowledge in developing service processes, customer journeys
- Analytical and structured thinking
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication as well as professional proficiency in at least one local language
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of December. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English