- Esmane info
Join our team as a Mid/Senior Software Engineer (Java)!
Exciting Pan-Baltic project for Mid/Senior Software Engineer, who mainly will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, enhancing backend microservices employing industry standards and best practices to enhance processing of data from and into different source/target systems and providing access to data via API.
You will be joining the project of channels consolidation program which aims to bring single IB platform for all Baltic countries and which will be used up to 500’000 unique users monthly. You will be involved in new micro service development using Spring Boot framework and API foundation layer, and other integration services to support business needs. Tech stack: AWS services such as AWS EKS, ElasticSearch, S3, MSK (Kafka), Java, Spring boot.
What You Will Do:
- Implementation and maintenance of back-end services using Java
- RESTful API development and deployment
- Contributing into solution design & architecture
- Research and development (POC)
- Follow CI/CD best practices
- Work closely with stakeholders to understand the requirements
- Mentoring team members
- Create and maintain technical documentation
What We Expect:
- 3+ years Java experience delivering backend services
- Experience with frameworks and tools like Spring, Jenkins, Git, Java module system, Gradle, Docker
- Experience with Kafka, Elasticsearch and Kubernetes (K8s) considered as plus
- Descent experience with databases
- Data integration experience considered as plus
- Higher education in Computer Science or relevant area is advantageous
- English good in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic boarders where people value challenging work together with good humor and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Flexible benefits. Extra vacation of 2 days, upgrade on health insurance/wellness package, Employer's contributions to employee's 3rd pillar pension straight after first year of working
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Technical necessities. From laptop and mobile phone to monitors for your home office set-up
- Gross salary is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies.
Application deadline is 22nd of January. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English