- Esmane info
Are you passionate about finding bugs in software, discover how card payments really work and work closely with different card payment systems developers from Baltics and Nordics?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Perform certification and testing of card payment solutions including systems final examination;
- Implement and execute card payment solutions certification projects;
- Be a contact person for card acquiring solution vendors and suppliers;
- Organize and give development support to card payment system vendors;
- Manage and maintain POS Certification test environment, test cards and test tools;
- Compose, issue and maintain payment solution certificates.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in information technology or experience in the banking or IT sector;
- Previous work experience. Good knowledge of card acquiring business;
- Good knowledge about EMV, specifications of international card organizations and other card business regulations is a great advantage;
- IT competence: Software testing skills;
- Understanding of UNIX based systems and basic SQL. Project management skills in IT area;
- Excellent communication and customer service skills;
- Good project management skills in general;
- Good administrative skills in teamwork and ability to work with multi-cultural teams;
- Ability to make decisions based on test results and available information. Problem solving, security and risk related topics understanding skills are essential;
- Good knowledge of English and Estonian, knowledge of any additional foreign language would be of an advantage.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Marjana Aasna, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 19.12.2022 the latest.
Please note that Swedbank does not offer relocation for this position.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2200-3300 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.