- Esmane info
Are you passionate about working with data, databases, analytical work, and statistical modelling?
With us you have the opportunity to:
- Work with large databases, develop credit risk models as well as document and present the results to different counterparties;
- Support other units within the bank in understanding and implementing the models for risk management and business steering purposes;
- Research new modelling techniques, explore new datasets and put them into practice;
- Perform different kind of ad-hoc analysis and reporting;
- Work in an international organisation, together with experienced and supportive colleagues;
- Participate in cross-border projects and interesting discussions;
- Develop professionally and personally.
What is needed in this role:
- Higher education in a quantitative field such as statistics or mathematics;
- Fluency in English and ability to communicate clearly and effectively both verbally and in writing;
- Positive and self-driven attitude;
- Excellent analytical skills and results oriented mindset;
- At least 3 years of previous work experience in credit risk modelling or credit risk management area;
- Good MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) skills;
- Previous experience with modelling tools and programming languages such as IBM SPSS Modeler, SAS, SQL, R.
Having those skills is highly meriting; however, your personal qualities and motivation to grow and become an expert in the area are even more highly valued.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international team of professionals, who are jointly delivering challenging projects, maximizing customer value and increasing Swedbank’s competitive advantage." Indrek Roostalu, your future leader.
We look forward to receiving your application by 05.01.2023.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3100-4700 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that salary offered for this position ranges from 2950-4450 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.