- Esmane info
Join our team as an Investment Strategist!
Yes, you can! That's our attitude towards our work, ambitions, ideas and relationships. We, at Luminor, believe that anyone has the potential to achieve big things and we encourage everyone to achieve them – professionally and personally.
Whoever you are, and whatever your role is, with Luminor you will get a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to literally build a local banking champion.
Luminor is one of the largest pension managers in the Baltics with modern second and third pillar pension solutions. Luminor Pensions is a business unit which is part of Luminor Group and Retail business area. Luminor Pensions manages pension assets of 1.5 billion euros and offer their clients a choice of more than 25 pension funds.
What You Will Do:
- Develop and maintain multi-asset investment view
- Write market/investment commentaries to be distributed externally and internally
- Develop and maintain quantitative models across wide range of financial asset classes
- Support fund managers in research and investment analysis
- Observe and act according to the best industry practice and regulatory framework
What We Expect:
- 3+ years of experience in areas related to fund management, research, risk, analytics, pensions or financial markets
- Excellent understanding and genuine interest in financial markets, major asset classes, macroeconomic environment and relationships among various markets
- Ability to clearly articulate financial markets, investment views, strategies of pension funds and their performance as well as generally strong communication and presentation skills. Ability to communicate complex ideas in a simple manner
- Understanding of quantitative investment, financial research methods/techniques and their applications
- Ability to conduct quality empirical research
- Higher degree preferably in Economics, Finance, Mathematics, Statistics, etc.
- Professional proficiency with Bloomberg and Microsoft Office. Previous experience with Python and R would be considered as an advantage
- Preferably general or consultant license of financial broker or CFA, PRM, FRM or other in investment, risk or financial markets area
- Fluent English is required in spoken and written communication
What We Offer:
- Flexibility. Flexible working hours, remote work and possibility to work from anywhere in EU, Iceland, Switzerland and UK (in total 90 days per year)
- International teams. Teams that go outside Pan-Baltic borders where people value challenging work together with good humour and having fun
- More vacation. Additional week of vacation available to all employees who have been in the company for 1 year or more
- Volunteer time off. We care about giving back to society, therefore, you will get additional days off for volunteering purposes
- Health benefits. A competitive benefits package in addition to your salary that includes health insurance in Lithuania and Latvia, and Wellness package in Estonia. As well as, Health days in case of your absence due to sickness
- Wellbeing. Access to tools and resources that help to feel good and be productive at work and in life
- Professional growth. Internal and external training programs, workshops, conferences, online training etc.
- Gross salary. Which is to be determined depending on your level of experience and competencies
Application deadline is 19th of December. We are looking for a candidate primarily already located within Baltics and please apply with your CV in English
€ 2450 – 2650