- Esmane info
Senior Security Engineer
What is cooler than working in an online gaming startup? COOLBET, together with GAN Limited, set forth to become a dominant supplier in the USA markets. Join now to take part in the new adventure!
YOUR COOL ROLE
This is a senior position within the Security Engineering team and You will be responsible for conceptualising, grooming, designing, building, implementing and maintaining various security solutions within our B2B and B2C platforms.
Having the interesting task of building security into some of the best iGaming platforms in the world:
- Working closely with other highly talented security engineers, analysts and specialists to improve the security processes and controls within our technology environments.
- Plan, design, implement, supervise and monitor security controls related to CI/CD, Web Applications, Kubernetes clusters, Networks and Servers.
- Codify and automate the provisioning of security-related tooling through IaC tools and custom solutions.
- Act as a subject matter expert in the implementation and design of controls mandated by security standards.
- Participate in the design of the overall environments, sponsoring and fostering the security culture within the organisation.
- Plan, design and perform internal audits/vulnerability assessments as required, to measure the efficacy of security controls and plan improvements.
- Participate in the incident response process.
WHAT WE EXPECT FROM A COOL SECURITY ENGINEER?
- A security mindset with some healthy sense of paranoia.
- 5+ years of combined experience in Security Engineering, DevOps, IT Operations or other related positions.
- Solid experience in security design and architecture in a microservices environment.
- Advanced level understanding of security concepts around web applications, containers, systems, networks and common protocols (TCP, HTTP/S, DNS, reverse proxies, routing, switching etc.)
- Experience with scripting in at least one language (Python, BASH or Golang preferably).
- Willingness to manage/mentor junior colleagues.
- Good communication skills (English language).
- Able to write technical documentation and communicate complex technical concepts in simple non-technical language.
NICE TO HAVE
Any of the following are not required but will be an advantage:
- Experience with Kubernetes & Containerisation, including their related security. Concepts will be a strong advantage.
- Offensive Security/Pentesting experience will be an advantage.
- OSCP or other relevant certifications.
- Bachelor’s degree in cybersecurity or related discipline.
IN COOLBET WE OFFER
- Learn from and work together with a highly experienced professional team.
- Fun environment, awesome people, multinational team from 40+ countries.
- Handsome salary package (depending on experience).
- A large degree of independence, no micro-management.
- Flexible hybrid working schedules.
- 38 days of vacation (28 working days).
- Sick leave 100% paid from 1st to 5th day.
- Sports/health compensation.
- Individual training budget.
- Relocation package for International hires.
- Exciting team events and annual seminars.
- ...and yes, if you already don't know how, we will teach you how to play poker.
Coolbet holds Estonian, Swedish, Maltese and Ontario gaming licenses. The company is located in the center of Tallinn, with 350+ employees. Coolbet strives to be fair, transparent and personal, providing customers with information other gaming companies do not provide. Coolbet's goal is to deliver the best gaming solutions possible by continuously focusing on product development and innovation, while creating a new industry standard for responsible gaming.