- Esmane info
Xfly is looking for Flight Operations Support Specialist whose role is to assist the Flight Operations Support Team.
- Maintain and control the aircraft on-board documentation library.
- Participate in different processes related to post-flight data analytics.
- Conduct airport and flight risk evaluations.
- Assist the Flight Operations Support Team in daily tasks.
- Based on knowledge and experience, the duties and responsibilities of the position are subject to change in time, and may include tasks related aircraft performance-, weight, and balance, EFB support, etc.
Requirements and experience:
- Knowledge of aircraft performance, weight and balance and flight planning.
- Knowledge of applicable EU regulations related to operations and procedures.
- Knowledge of the content of, the relevant parts of company operations manuals.
Sufficient English language capability to read and fully comprehend applicable international regulations, standards, and manuals.
- Previous experience with Airbus A320 performance and W&B software and documentation is considered as an advantage but is not necessary.
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company.
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field.
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines.
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company.