- Esmane info
Our Marketing department looking for new talent to join them on their journey! 🚀
Working at our company means working at a young, international, and fast-paced fintech company that offers an ideal workplace for those who want to have a real impact on the growth of an organization and are craving responsibilities. It also means having lots of fun! 🎉
As a Partnerships Coordinator, you will provide daily support to the Partnership team by helping them maintain relationships with corporate partners and enhancing the quality of communication between all stakeholders. A key aspect of this role will be to provide administrative support on a variety of partnerships.
✍️ Your daily tasks will be
- Handling all incoming requests in a timely and professional manner, evaluating their importance, and connecting them to the appropriate brand with the support of the partnership team;
- Ensuring all active and potential partners receive an excellent level of service, using the different brands' IP correctly and understanding the values of Yolo Group;
- Making sure you have a basic understanding of all ongoing agreements and their inclusions and keeping track of their usage to be able to answer internal queries;
- Assisting the partnership team with managing action items for each partnership: monitoring open actions and prompting brand owners to ensure their timely completion by attending weekly/bi-weekly or monthly partnership calls when necessary and keeping rights trackers up to date.
- Helping the partnerships team to maintain the partnership presentation documents, the preparation of proposals, reports, and other presentations as and when necessary;
- Following headlines and industry trends to be an advocate of the Yolo Group and its brands;
- Scheduling internal and external meetings and site visits (overseas travel may be required), including travel and accommodation as and when needed;
- Assisting with other administrative duties and high-priority department initiatives as needed.
✔️ What we expect from you
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
- Strong organizational, prioritization, time management, and problem solving skills;
- Previous experience in a similar role and/or a Bachelor's Degree;
- You are proactive and have a can-do attitude;
- Excellent service level - you are the face of our company;
- Detailed and self-motivated at all times.
🚀 What will you find at Yolo Group?
- Generous learning & development package (Innovation Days, Management Development Program, Stepping Up + other role-specific courses)
- Monthly sports compensation ⚽️
- In-house gym, sauna, and cafeteria
- 3 health days per year
- Birthday day off 🥳
- Free parking at the office
- Our relaxing sleeping pods that deserve a separate mention
- Opportunity to invest in the Group's own venture fund - Yolo Investments
- Private health insurance after 1 year of being a Yoloer
- Pet-friendly environment
- Plenty of events, celebrations and field trips. We’re known for finding occasions to celebrate and get together (safely of course). It may sound like a cliché, but we work hard and we play hard - Barney Stinson would say that our parties are legen- wait for it -dary. And we mean legendary...🎉
- Have you noticed how people in Hollywood movies go to the rooftop to stare in the distance and gather their thoughts...well, we have that inspirational rooftop terrace too.
- We love sports and are passionate cricket ambassadors - we even have our own cricket team that welcomes new members.
- Comfortable offices with plenty of fruit, drinks and good vibes
Additional Information: We don't offer relocation support for this position.
If you feel excited, but would like to hear more, don't hesitate to apply, and we will sort everything out as we go!
Yolo Group brings next-level innovation to the worlds of gaming, fintech, blockchain, and more. Serving millions of users worldwide, the Yolo Group is committed to putting the customer at the center of the universe via a wide range of fun, fast and fair products and services. Powered by a team of 900+ Yoloers from 60+ different nationalities around the world, the Yolo's disruptive DNA is matched only by a desire to take everything we work on "to the moon".