Head of ControllingXfly
- Esmane info
We are Nordic Aviation Group, a Capacity Provider Airline group, owned 100% by the Republic of Estonia. We are operating long-term ACMI production for major airlines within Europe and utilizing two separate commercial operating platforms; Nordica and Xfly. Our current fleet consists of 17 aircraft, split between ATR72-600s, CRJ900s and A320s, and we will be adding more aircraft over the coming months.
We have been tasked by our customer to establish a new AOC in Estonia. The new airline will be operating a fleet of Airbus 320neo aircraft starting in spring 2023 with operating bases in Germany. We are looking for enthusiastic, like-minded professionals who are willing to be part of this new, exciting start-up. This is a unique opportunity to be part of our growing business.
To support its expansion, Nordic Aviation Group is looking for a Head of Controlling for a new AOC in Tallinn, Estonia. This position is full time and permanent.
- Manage budget planning and rolling forecasting for the company including budget consolidation;
- Collaborate closely with the management team, department heads and relevant stakeholders in preparation of budgets/forecasts and ensuring integrity of all the business’s financial accounts;
- Constantly improve and develop company’s financial controlling system and create and manage related procedures;
- Develop management reporting and implementing controlling tools, and monitoring budget realization;
- Build forecasting models to be used in strategic decision making and perform investment project profitability analyses;
- Ensure that financial data is reliable, accurately distributed in the financial reports and support month-end and year-end close process;
- Lead the Controlling team
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration with an emphasis in accounting, or a related field;
- Minimum 5 years work experience in a similar role;
- Analytical ability to develop and implement improvements or recommendations;
- Exceptional knowledge of finance, accounting, budgeting, cost accounting and cost control principles;
- Excellent computer skills, experience with Microsoft Navision and developing reports based on financial data cube information is an advantage;
- Able to work well with senior executives and team, as well as mentor/lead other team members;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Attention to detail.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Career opportunities within the group
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the company