Azure DevOps EngineerSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about developing solutions within Cloud, DevOps and AI? Do you enjoy a fast-paced, international work environment?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Automating cloud infrastructure setup to manage Azure tenant and build CI/CD pipelines.
- Building resilient infrastructure to scale up e.g. model training and prediction.
- Building end to end monitoring solutions for different software application
- Being a key player in enabling and implementing cloud solutions across the bank
What is needed in this role:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Machine Learning or a related field.
- Good knowledge with at least one of the major cloud technologies (e.g. Azure, AWS or GCP), preferably Azure.
- Experience as a Cloud/DevOps Engineer.
- Experience with building continuous integration and deployment pipelines on cloud platforms.
- Has experience with productionizing software applications (DevOps methodology and has preferably worked with services like - Azure DevOps, Azure Databricks, ACI, AKS, Log Analytics Workspace)
- Experience in infrastructure management and automation, Ansible (preferred) & Terraform – IaaC
- Preferred experience in Software Development.
- Preferred experience with DevOps in microservice context, familiar with container technologies (e.g. Docker and Kubernetes).
- A good team-player mentality.
- Hands-on experience with logging & visualization tools
- Familiar with agile software development process.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support the continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your well-being by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee, you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and teamwork – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
be a part of an international, diversified team of ML/Dev Ops Engineer professionals who are jointly building state of the art Advanced Analytics solution for delivering trusted data and analytical capabilities for the whole bank. We work in a collaborative way and we want to be the best at what we do, and we are always willing to learn and be inspired by new ideas. In our team you will play an important role in taking our Stakeholders to the next level in their Cloud and AI journey.” Magdalena Zjakic, your future manager
We look forward to receiving your application by 25.12.2022.
Location: Sundbyberg, Riga, Tallinn, Vilnius, Tartu
Recruiting manager: Magdalena Zjakic, +46 73 087 3166
SACO: Henrik Joelsson
Finansförbundet: Åke Skoglund, +46 8 58 59 02 88
If you are employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2 750-4150 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2 400-3600 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2700-4100 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
We have made our choice regarding recruitment media and therefore kindly decline contact with ad sellers or sellers of other recruitment services.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
€ 2000 – 2000