Cryptographic Engineer to Anti Financial Crime unitSwedbank AS
- Esmane info
Are you passionate about cryptography and want to stop cyber crime?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, implement, and support the following areas:
- Enterprise PKI
- General purpose HSM
- Cryptographic services
- Co-operate closely with team members in implementing and maintaining solutions for customer security;
- Join our Scaled Agile teams in optimization of systems and platforms;
- Influence the decisions on solutions to be implemented;
- Apply automation, monitoring, scripting, etc;
- Be an important success factor for the bank and for your career.
What is needed in this role:
- Cryptographic life cycle management experience, including maintenance of services;
- Cloud experience applicable to the below services;
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in a related field, or proven work experience;
- Good level of scripting, query language or software development;
- Be a true team player, eager to solve challenges and share knowledge with your team;
- Constructive cooperation and a constant drive to stay updated on technological development;
- Ability to handle uncertainty and to make quick and efficient drill down investigations;
- An enterprise mindset – to move methodically and not break things;
- Understanding software development, infrastructure architecture and database modelling;
- Strong ethics, moral and integrity;
- Ability to write and speak clearly in English, knowing Estonian is a plus.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the share delivery program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and...
become part of our engineering guild with competence from all parts of the world. We value team progress, cooperation and we are open with our knowledge. Developing people in reaching their full potential will benefit all parties included. Very active knowledge sharing is our key to success” - Leni Hejdenberg Philip, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 09.01.2023 the latest.
Recruiting manager: Leni Hejdenberg Philip (email@example.com)
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.
€ 1800 – 2500