- Esmane info
A crucial part of Boku’s business success is our ability to develop great products that deliver measurable results for our merchant customers. We’re looking for an experienced and passionate Director of Product Management who can lead a team of product managers to elevate and expand an existing suite of world class products towards even greater success. Products being developed out of our Estonian office serve an array of different functions that include but not limited to: channel promotions for digital subscriptions, direct carrier billing for app store payments, a custom built customer relationship management (CRM) tool, and our own business intelligence and operational intelligence solutions for local payments. These products are already used by leading brands including Apple, Amazon, Google, and Sony.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Recruiting and retaining a world class product management team.
- Motivating and leading product managers with a clear vision, best practices, and a talent/career development program that will produce collaborative, passionate, and innovative leaders to power the company’s future growth.
- Define and execute Boku’s strategy out of our Estonian office in a way that will maximize impact on company growth while balancing short and long term goals, carefully considering the interests of employees, shareholders, and customers, and ensuring the company remains nimble enough to change direction whenever necessary.
- Work closely with all other departments including business development, engineering, and operations to ensure our strategy is collectively executed in a cohesive manner, putting customer outcomes and company growth at the center of everything we do.
- Reinforce Boku’s culture of customer first and team work as part of our company leadership.
We are looking for
- Experienced product leader with 8+ years of industry experience of which at least 3+ years in leadership roles. Preferably in technology, with some time spent in a high growth, startup company.
- Good technical background in software development as some of the solutions you will oversee can be highly technical.
- Entrepreneurial background preferred as this leader would have some P&L responsibilities
- Excellent communication and leadership experience in order to evangelize and champion your product strategy both internally and externally.
- Fluent verbal and written English is a must
- Experience working directly with large global clients/partners.
- Strong sense of ownership with a hands on mindset where necessary
- Experience with fintech preferred
And in return, we offer you
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more