- Esmane info
Are you passionate about mobile, clean code/architecture and microservices?
In Swedbank you have the opportunity to:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java/Kotlin code;
- Ensure the performance, quality of applications;
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
- Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization.
What is needed in this role:
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field, or a great reason for not having one;
- Experience with some of: Kotlin/Java, Spring core, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker, Kubernetes;
- Understanding of Clean code principles and Clean architecture;
- Understanding of APIs design and usage: RESTful, GraphQL, gRPC;
- Experience with different testing strategies: Unit testing, Integration testing, Service testing.
At Swedbank we believe that people are our core strength. Our culture is built on respect, inclusion and openness. We support continuous development and enable you to take the lead in your career and find inspiring challenges. We take care of your wellbeing by providing a sustainable and flexible working environment. As an employee you will be part of the Group performance program, offered a company pension plan, optional health insurance, as well as other benefits. We are guided by our values: Open, Simple and Caring. It’s all about delivering a positive and unique experience for our customers through collaboration and team-work – together we make a difference.
"Join our team and ...
work with talented engineers, designers and product managers to help us develop mobile products that have a real impact and are used by millions of people." Aleksei Gussarov, your future leader
We look forward to your application at 31.12.2022 the latest.
Recruiting manager: (Aleksei Gussarov, +372 55694024)
SACO: Camilla Ivarsson +46 8 58 59 44 37
Finansförbundet Åke Skoglund +46 8 58 59 02 88
We may begin the selection during the application period, so we welcome your application as soon as possible.
If you are to be employed in Latvia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 2850-4850 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Lithuania, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3500-5200 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
If you are to be employed in Estonia, please note that the salary offered for this position ranges from 3300-5000 EUR gross i.e. before taxes.
Swedbank does not discriminate anybody based on gender, age, sexual orientation or sexual identity, ethnicity, religion or disability – everybody is welcome.