- Esmane info
WE REALLY WANT YOU TO:
- Enjoy tackling finance challenges that come with the month-closing period
- Have at least 3-5 years of experience in finance and accounting
- Excellent in excel
- Having excellent communication skills in English.
- Be detail- and result oriented.
- You have encountered FX rates and currency exchange
- Be willing to learn and grow with us.
As a Settlement and Collection Management Specialist, you will:
- Preparing and validating data for intercompany receivables and payables as part of the monthly closing process and making entries.
- Monitor our contracts between carriers and us and make changes in the settlement process if there is a new intercompany agreement
- Assuring carrier/aggregator/merchant data in our internal systems for company-wide revenue assurance.
- Identify any potential margin issues.
- Monitor exchange rates and our foreign currency reserves.
- Issuing invoices to carriers and ensuring smooth collection by following-up receipts and reminding carriers of overdue invoices.
- Support Business Development in the pre-sales phase with technical knowledge & advice and strongly collaborate with Connectivity Operations and other teams.
IN RETURN, WE OFFER YOU:
- Stock options for publicly listed Boku Inc
- Extra vacation days between Christmas and New Year
- Home Office equipment budget
- We are a family-friendly employer with a certified gold level
- Exciting possibility to work with well-known names in the internet/digital/mobile/gaming industry
- Personal development, growth & learning opportunities in a motivated, talented and international team
- Frequent all-inclusive team events that will help you quickly integrate into our talented and fun team
- Independence to define your role: the freedom to act and take responsibility
- Variety of learning & development opportunities and much more