- Esmane info
Joining the Estonian talent team you will be in charge of all HR related documentation, system administration, other ongoing HR processes (onboarding, offboarding, assisting with performance management processes), and other ad hoc HR tasks. You will also have an opportunity to be involved in different HR initiatives and can develop your professional skills in an engaging and purpose-driven work environment.
Your key responsibilities
• HR related documentation
• HR system administration
• Managing other HR processes (onboarding, offboarding etc.)
• Helping to organize internal company events and trainings
• Supporting Estonian Head of HR with various ad hoc tasks
Skills and attributes for success
• You have an agile, growth-oriented mindset. What you know matters. But the right mindset is just as important in determining success. We’re looking for people who are innovative, can work in an agile way and keep pace with a rapidly changing world
• You are curious and purpose driven. We’re looking for people who see opportunities instead of challenges, who ask better questions to seek better answers that build a better working world
• You are inclusive. We’re looking for people who seek out and embrace diverse perspectives, who value differences, and team inclusively to build safety and trust
• Creativity and having an open mind for defining new solutions would be extremely helpful in your work.
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Previous working experience in a similar role (international company experience is a plus)
• High attention to details and accuracy
• Experience with MS Office (incl. Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Experience with HR administration system (experience in SAP SuccessFactors is a plus)
• Experience working in a fast-paced environment, ability to multitask, demonstrated responsibility, ability to collaborate
• Very good verbal and written communication skills in Estonian and English
• Availability to work full time – being the last year student or degree in psychology, law, economics, business administration, finance or related subjects
What we offer
Our Total Rewards package includes additional health insurance that covers various medical services, additional firm paid days off, paid days for your studies & development and other benefits. Plus, we offer:
• A collaborative and international environment where everyone works together to create a better working world
• Faster than ever growth with support and coaching from some of the most experienced and engaging colleagues
• Excellent training and development prospects, both through established programs and on-the-job training to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
Please be informed that we will only contact candidates who will be selected for an interview.