- Esmane info
Xfly is looking for a Part-145 Tooling Assistant to ensure the smooth running of tooling department everyday work and to support Logistics and Planning departments with the logistics and transport-related issues.
- Supporting Logistics and Planning departments with the tooling related issues.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labelling of items.
- Preparation of purchase orders and repair orders.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Support other team members in tool improvements and technical problems.
- Schedule the repair and maintenance of tools.
- Driving license
- Good level of English, both spoken and written in combination with strong communication skills
- Good prioritization and organization skills
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- A clean criminal record for issuance of an airside security pass
- Exciting and responsible job in a multicultural company
- An excellent opportunity to become a part of the professionals in your field
- Attractive rates for worldwide private travel with our partner airlines
- Private healthcare package provided by the Company
- Fruit Tuesdays